JOIN THE BAPTIST PREP FAMILY
1. CAMPUS VISIT: Schedule a tour or campus visit. Our staff would love to meet you and show you firsthand why we believe Baptist Prep is the best choice for a Christian education for your student. You may also attend one of our open house events scheduled during the year.
2. SHADOW DAY: While shadow days are not required, they are highly recommended. These days provide your child with the opportunity to see a day in the life of a Baptist Prep student. Shadow days must be scheduled in advance and are available to students in K5-12th grade.
3. ONLINE APPLICATION: To complete an application for Baptist Prep, please click the Apply Now button below. You will begin the application process by creating an account. Once this has been done, an email verification will be sent to you. You will log in and complete the application via the link sent to you. There is a $75 non-refundable application fee for each student application.
Things you'll need: birth certificate, immunization records, any special testing information, including psychological, IEPs, etc. (if applicable), and custody documentation (if applicable). We will gladly accept hard copies of the documents listed above or you can submit them online during the application process.
If you need to finish an application that you have already started, click the SIgn In button below and use the credentials you created when you started the application.
4. ACADEMIC RECORDS AND DOCUMENTATION: When applying to Baptist Prep, we require the following documentation: birth certificate; immunization records; copies of the last two years’ report cards and standardized testing; any special testing information, including but not limited to, psychological, IEPs, etc. (if applicable); as well as custody documentation (if applicable). These documents may be uploaded during the application process or hard copies may be faxed or delivered to the school.
5. PRINCIPAL INTERVIEW: Once the student’s file is complete, students and one parent/guardian are required to meet with the appropriate campus principal for an interview. The lower school interview (1st-6th grade) will include a grade-level assessment.
6. ACCEPTANCE: Once a student has been accepted as a student at Baptist Prep, parents/guardians will be notified. An email will be sent for the parent/guardian to complete the enrollment packet. It is at this time that the parent/guardian will set up all payment plans and provide additional information regarding student emergency contact information, approved individuals for pick up of the student, etc.
Baptist Prep's Nondiscriminatory Statement
The Baptist Preparatory School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.