The Baptist Preparatory School welcomes International Students who wish to obtain a Christ centered education. We are open to the experience of having international students on our campus and the richness that their presence provides our student body.
In order to attend The Baptist Preparatory School, International Students must be issued a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status.” The Form I-20 is needed to apply for the F-1 visa at United States consulates and embassies abroad, apply for change of nonimmigrant status in the United States to F-1, or secure permission to transfer to Baptist Prep from another school in the United States in continued F-1 status.
To receive official admission to The Baptist Preparatory School:
- All I-20 students must complete all of the International Admissions Packet forms and submit with a $175.00 application fee.
- To begin the Baptist Prep Online Application process, select Create an Account.
- The Baptist Preparatory School will review the student application along with the official documents that are required by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service that have been submitted. An interview with the prospective student and parent/guardian will then be required, either in person or by Skype.
- Once the school certifies all information and the student is officially accepted, the Form I-20 will be issued.
International Admissions Contact:
- School Profile
- Tuition and Fees--2018-19 Tuition and Fee rates will be available February 2018. For current rates contact Billy Goss.