My student has been accepted to Baptist Prep, now what? Baptist Prep is pleased to offer online enrollment for students who have been accepted. Please read the following steps before proceeding through the enrollment process.
Create an account on RenWeb ParentsWeb.
- The District Code is ABS-AR.
- Please use the email address that you provided in your Admissions Application.
- Note: This will be the login you use to access your parent portal information, such as grades and class schedules.
Complete the Enrollment Packet online.
- Choose Family Information.
- Proceed to Enrollment/Re-Enrollment.
A separate enrollment for each student is required.
In this enrollment packet you will be prompted to input (or review) your student's:
- Demographic Information (please verify accuracy of pre-populated information)
- Grandparent Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Authorized Pickup Information
- Student Driver Information
- Medical Information
You will also be asked to sign acknowledgements that you have read and agree to the:
- Information Network Acceptable Use and Chromebook Policies
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Withdrawal/Parental Financial Responsibilities
- Enrollment Contract (includes tuition and incidental payment account set up link)
Tuition, Incidentals, and Enrollment Fee
The FACTS Management payment system includes automatic email and text notifications, online billing, and provides easy access to make payments and view your account information/history from your smart phone or computer, with no set up fees. To complete the enrollment packet you will be prompted to set up preferences for tuition and incidental payment billing on the FACTS Management website before you submit your packet. Please see Baptist Prep's Tuition and Fee Schedule for detailed information regarding tuition, enrollment fee, and incidental fees.
Great news for families that have previously used FACTS, your process is easier than ever. During the enrollment packet process, when you arrive at the FACTS portal, simply login with your existing FACTS account, enter all of your students names and grade levels, then select your tuition plan. All of your demographic and payment information will already be there. Now you are almost done!
Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment
After you have completed the enrollment packet, a Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment Form will appear. Please follow the instructions to submit the enrollment packet along with the enrollment fee payment.
Enrollment Packet Review
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the enrollment packet. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information. If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form's menu item. You may review the entire enrollment packet at any time by selecting the Enrollment Packet Review item on the left menu. From here, you will also be able to print and/or save a PDF of the enrollment packet in its current state. At any time, you can re-access Online Enrollment through your ParentsWeb login to print a PDF copy of the completed enrollment packet.